Zanzibar, Victoria Falls & Kruger (November 3rd '16)

Hey :smile:
My name is Kailee and I will be going on the Zanzibar, Victoria Falls & Kruger trip leaving on the 3rd of November. Would love to chat to anyone who is also going to be on this trip!

Hi Kailee! Is this the one thats now departing 6th November? Me and my boyfriend are going… looks amazing can’t wait!

No sorry, my trips still leaving on the 3rd of November

Hey!!! how was your trip? Im planning to book a tour for next august :smiley:

It was the best thing I’ve ever done! Wouldn’t change a day off the tour. Only thing to know is that the tour continues on to Kenya, but this one finishes in Tanzania, so your group will see the Serengeti and you miss out :frowning:

Can you tell me a bit about the accommodation and food included in the trip? Thanks :grin:

Food is cooked by your tour leader most nights, and what you eat really depends on who you get. My first tour leader cooked a lot of western food, like steak with scallop potatoes, but also some of his traditional food from his home. While my second leader cooked a lot of stews and pastas. Accomodation is in a tent in camping grounds, however you can either pay extra before your trip and stay in rooms, or just choose as you go if you want to stay in a room that night or not. All camp grounds were really safe as well with good facilities.

Great! I am also going to Zanzibar on same date…