Youth/Discount cards

I’ve been told it may be a good idea to get one…[br]Which one do people recommend?[br]the <26 card looks good - how do you go about getting one from NZ?[br]Is it worth buying the discount card for the discounts available?

hey, ive heard they r really good too. you can get one from STA travel whcih is in queen street if your in auckland. they also do the international student card. if you look on their website you can see all the specials. and the card is only $25 so it is definately worth it. and you can use it here:)[br]

Yeah I wanted to get the student one as they apparently get you better discounts, however I deferred uni this year to travel so I’m no longer a student at the moment! Instead I had to get the Under 26 Youth one, which I think is still okay… Can’t hurt to get one anyway for only $25!

Hiya,[br][br]I emailed about the ISDC cards to a New Zealand office and thought I would post the reply here for any of the NZ travellers out there who are interested :)[br][br][br]“The ISIC cards are $25 and are available to anyone who is a full time student. You will need to have your school/college/university stamp the form to prove you are studying full time and you will also need a passport sized photo. Alternatively you can get a under 26 card which just requires id with your birthday on it i.e Drivers Lisence or passport”[br][br]Cheers,[br][br][br]Adela[br][br]Adela and Leszek (Sis and Bro)[br]Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th 2009