Xmas in Brugge 2005 - 4 day tour

Hello,[br][br]This is Kath. I was travelling on this tour with Heidi and my cousin Amanda which departed on 24th December 05 from London for Brugge and returned on 27th Dec back to London.[br][br]Unfortunately, we lost an important piece of paper which had some of our e-mail addresses on it so that we can keep in touch! [br][br]So, luckily for us we can make use of this forum - good one Top Deck! [br][br]Here goes my e-mail address to get us started and I will circulate a list from there:[br][br]kathdoody@yahoo.co.nz[br][br]Hope you are all well! Happy travels. Big hello to Megan our tour leader is you ever read these discussions! [br][br]Ka kite ano,[br][br]Kath ;D

Hi Brugge buddies, as per Kath’s message, I’d love to hear from the crew who went hung out with there. Sorry I misplaced our infamous list of contact details, hence Kath’s forum to contact you!![br][br]Hoping your New Years was a awesome as our Christmas with Top Deck!!! Big ups to Megan our tour leader - you were fabulous!!![br][br]My email address is heidirenata@yahoo.co.nz[br][br]Ka kite ano[br][br]Hideho :stuck_out_tongue:

;D[br]HEY GUYS…ITS MEGS.[br][br]THANKS TO ALL OF THE CREW FOR GREAT FEEDBACK ON THE TOUR ON XMAS.[br][br]MY EMAIL IS meegst@yahoo.com.[br]KEEP IN CONTACT!!![br][br]FROM MEGS

Groovers,[br]Just a quick one to say thanks for the absolutley tops time at Chrissy. can’t say enough good things about the trip - [br]people -fantastic, [br]pace - cruisey, [br]conversation - sparkling, [br]beer - freaking tops![br][br]Thanks for lots and lots of laughs.[br]My liver is still recovering, but I just keep on inflicting damage on the poor thing. My bottle of ‘bush’(I still think its amusing - obviously I have the maturity of a 12 year old boy) and pinched ‘bush’ glass (yes I finally washed it - it was starting to get fuzzy) are now safe and sound in Mum and dads house waiting for me to reunite with them in december when I go home.[br][br]Cheers guys![br]Kristen[br][br]PS: Don’t know about London, but Wales is still freaking freezing!