Worried about fixing a bluetooth issues on my Mac

Hello, friends, soon I have to go to Asia, but I can’t live without my Mac, but it has a problems with bluetooth as sometimes it’s not visible, sometimes it simply doesn’t work.
What to do? How to fix it?
Guess I am not the single person that faced such a problem on the traveling forum…

Trash Bluetooth Preferences & Shutdown the Mac
With the Mac up and running again, Bluetooth should now be working as normal and the “Not available” message should be gone from the Bluetooth menu, System Preference panel, and System Profiler utility. If not, you can try the next step to reset the Mac SMC.

Hello, buddy, you can still use your touchpad, so it’s not that much of a big deal, but a problem nonetheless. Well, I suppose you tried to restart your mac and your device, so that’s why you asked here. You should try to disconnect any devices that may be connected, and restart your Bluetooth service. If it didn’t work, there might be a problem with the .plist file, so deleting it and thus resetting all your options can also fix the problem. Another culprit can be a recent app you installed that that has access to Bluetooth and broke it, you should check each one of these methods one by one until it works. A detailed article about how to fix your Bluetooth is here osxtips.net/bluetooth-not-available-mac/.