Working Visa

After our tour we are looking at working for 6 weeks?[br]How do you go about getting a working visa and is it hard process?

Hey there![br][br]Well i’m planning on doing the same thing! and coincidentally i went to the travel agent today to make my flight and tour bookings.[br]I will be going on the grand european tour in July 09 and then planning on working in the UK for up to 2 years hopefully![br]The lady told me to go to www.britaus.com[br]and complete the application form on there.[br][br]This is all i know so far, i haven’t actually filled out the form yet![br]Hope this helps a little :slight_smile:

Colina,[br][br]What date are you doing the Grand European? I’m on the tour leaving 28th July[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

got my visa all ready for the UK, [br]yey now just work my ass off here and keep saving money for the trips!!! So excited… [br][br]Alicia[br][br]kumuka overland Cairo - Istanbul may 15 36 days[br]Topdeck Red Star July 12 Berlin to Berlin 36 days