Winter Spirit

Hey,

Me and my girlfriend Hannah are doing the Winter Spirit, departing London on the 6th December this year.
Wondering who else is going on this one? We’re from NSW about an hour south of Sydney if anyone is near or close by we could meet up!

Thanks,
Warwick & Hannah

Hey,
Im going on the winter spirit tour on the 6th december. I live about two hours north of Sydney. I would love to meet up.

Sophie

Hi, Warwick and Sophie

My name is Ali I’m also booked on the winter spirit for the 6th of December. I’m from Adelaide so I can’t really join in with meeting up but I’d love to have a chat.

Ali

Hey Ali,

It should be an awesome trip. Are you travelling solo or with friends?

Sophie

Sophie

I am going solo. How about you ?? I’m so excited I arrive in London on the 3rd of December how about you ??

Ali

Hey Ali,

I am semi solo. A girl I work with is coming on the same trip as us. I leave Australia on the 3rd of December and arrive in London on the 4th?

I’m getting really excited about it

Sophie

Hey, Sophie

Where are you staying when you arrive ?? and I was just wondering, what are you doing about warm clothing ??

Ali

Hey Ali,

Im staying at the clink 78 when I arrive, makes it easier since the tour leaves from there.

Im a bit lost with the warm clothing, I get cold really easily, and Ive heard mixed things about the weather in winter over there - so ive bought some thermals to wear, I’ll probably take one warm coat to wear as well. Other than that I havent put much more thought into it.

Sophie

Hey!

Thanks for the replies. Great to know who’s going to be on the trip!
Would love to meet up. Failing that there’s always Facebook.
Add me if you want - Warwick Carter
Getting excited for the trip! Not long now.

Thanks,
Warwick and Hannah