Winter Spirit Leaving 24 December 2016

Hey my name is Brooklyn and was wondering if anyone is going on the Winter Spirit that is leaving 24th December? I’ll be spending 2 nights in London prior to the trip if anyone wants to meet up!

Hey Brooklyn!
Myself and 2 friends have just booked this trip, we’re from Melbourne Australia. So excited!!
Look forward to meeting you!
Nicole :slight_smile:

Hi. My name is Georgia, and have just booked this trip and will be in London for about 2 nights prior to this trip. I’m from Australia and will be doing this trip solo :D. Look forward to meeting everyone and more than happy to meet up.
Georgia

Hey, my name is Jasmine, I’ll also be doing this trip.
I’m from Australia and am travelling solo.
I’ll be in London two days prior so I’m keen to meet up :slight_smile:

Hey! My best friend and I booked this trip and we will be in London for a week before and definetely keen to meet people/make friends before the trip! We are from Australia and really excited to meet everyone!!! :slight_smile:

Hey Jasmine thanks for the reply! Will you be staying at the Wombats Hostel before the tour starts? Also if you would like I can add you on Facebook so we can work out a meet up, etc :smile:

Hey Georgia thanks for messaging! Are you staying at the Wombats Hostel in London? We can exchange Facebook if you want so we can message each other and plan a meet up!

Hey, yeah the plan is to stay at the Wombats Hostel. Love to add you on Facebook and message so we can meet up.

Hi Brooklyn, you can add me now on Facebook, just search Georgia Rourke on it and my profile pic is of a cat. Can not wait to go on this trip and meet everyone :smiley:

Hi, my name is Bec and I just booked this trip. I’m from Perth. Staying in London from 20-24 before he trip starts, travelling solo :slight_smile: be nice to meet some people !

Hi guys, I’m Sophia from Sydney. I just booked this trip. Travelling solo. :grinning: I plan to spend some time in London before the tour. It would be great to meet up before the trip if anyone’s keen. :grinning:

Hey i’m Laura from australia and ive also just booked to do this trip will be staying in the wombats hostel the night prior to the tour so id be keen to meet up before.

Just wondering what sort of room you guys are getting at wombats ? 4 share? 6 share ? 8 share ? Be nice to meet some people going on the tour in London, I’ve never traveled alone before :grimacing::see_no_evil:

Hey everybody :smile: I am joining this tour in Budapest on the 6th of January. It would have been great to be on the whole tour but because I’m doing a Russian tour prior to this that ends on the 5th, I didn’t really have much of a choice sadly!

I had a few reservations about travelling solo and joining a tour part way through as it might be hard to break into tight friendship groups but if everybody’s as friendly as they seem on this forum, then hopefully all will be great :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to hearing everybody’s stories from the cities I missed. Also looking forward to being a part of your stories from the 6th onwards! See you in Budapest.
Steve

Hey I’m Erin from Aus, I’m staying at Wombat’s for the week prior. I’ve booked the 8 share room, hopefully there are no snorers haha.

Looking forward to meeting you all :blush:

Hey Everybody, I’m Scott from Aus in central QLD.

Haven’t booked my pre-accomodation yet but I will be arriving in London on the 18th so it will be good to catch up with people before the tour!

The Russian tour sounds great! I’m jealous! Feel fee to add me on Facebook if you like, Rebecca O’Donnell picture is me standing in snow in front of a mountain :slight_smile:

I’m arriving on the 20th and staying at Wombats… Think a few others are too… Feel free to add me on facey if you want … Rebecca O’Donnell… Pic is me standing in snow [quote=“saj473, post:16, topic:16049, full:true”]
Hey Everybody, I’m Scott from Aus in central QLD.

Haven’t booked my pre-accomodation yet but I will be arriving in London on the 18th so it will be good to catch up with people before the tour!
[/quote]

Hey, I haven’t booked my pre- accommodation yet (apart from night before). I’m considering staying closer to central London so I’m near a lot of the sights. Apparently Wombats is a bit further out. Is anyone thinking of doing the same? Still haven’t made my mind up. Sophia

Hey everyone my name is Bree and im from SA and I’ll be travelling solo I still need to book accomodation for the 23rd of December! Does anyone know where we all meet up on the 24th?

Also feel free to add me on Facebook Brianna Blight, would be nice to get to know some familiar faces before the tour starts!

Xxxx