Winter Spirit Jan 3rd

Yo guys, I just booked up for Jan 3rd - Jan 26th winter spirit. Be cool to hear from anyone else that is on the same. cheers

Hey! Myself and a friend are also doing this trip!

Hey,

Im looking at doing this date. Just need to finalise a few things first before i book!

Hi there, my sister and myself are heading on this trip! Can’t wait

Hey you guys should download the app and get on the group chat in there, a few of us are in it already :slight_smile:

Hey everyone!

Looking at booking this tour, but I land in London on the 27th. Wondering what everyone’s plans before it were?

I wont be in London until 2nd Jan I’m up north with my family for Christmas and new year

Hey, I land in London on the 28th and am staying at the Wombats City Hostel before the tour. It is my first time in Europe so I’ll be getting over jetlag and exploring what beautiful London has to offer. I’m sure there will be heaps on New Years Eve as well. I’d be happy to catch up before hand and get to know a fellow Topdecker! :smile:

Hey! I have decided to book the Winter Getaway tour starting on the 28th of December! But would be keen to catch up with some fellow tourists after the tour as I will be in London for 3 weeks afterwards!