Winter Spirit Jan 18 - Feb 10 2018

Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone is going solo on this tour on these dates before i book, and if anyone is arrive/leaving a day or two before and after the first day of the tour?

Hi! I am planning to do this trip solo. I’ll be getting to London on Jan 16 and will be hanging around after the trip! I’ve been spending some time around London because my brother moved there in the beginning of 2017 and I’ve been living in Dublin for about 6 months.

Oh beautiful! Maybe you’d be able to help me out with things to do in london the day before!

Definitely! Have you booked a place to stay or anything? When will you arrive in London? I checked today and realized that I leave on the 16th, but I don’t actually get there till the 17th.

I’m also planning on doing this trip solo! If all goes to plan, I will arrive in London on the 16th and will be wanting to do some sightseeing before the tour starts :slight_smile:

Keen as! Im trying to plan out what to do that day atm and theres so much

I’m hopefully locking in my tour this weekend! But I’ll be keen to do whatever if you’re happy for me to tag along :slight_smile:

Sounds good hun x