Winter Spirit departing 26th Jan 2012

Thought I’d start this forum thread for anyone departing on the Winter Spirit tour on 26th Jan :slight_smile:

I’m Ally, 22 years old and this my first Europe trip. I’m travelling alone but I can’t wait to meet lots of fun new people! Plenty of my mates have done topdeck before and had nothing but good things to say…argh I can’t wait for January ;D

Let me know if you are coming along or thinking about it!

Hi Ally,

I’ll see you on this tour cause I’m going too! I’m 23, also traveling alone and can’t wait either ;D

Stacey

Oh super :slight_smile: glad there’s at least two of us :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey team!!

I’m booked on this tour too! I’m 25 years old and from Sydney but currently living in London for a few years. Thought this would be a good way to tick off some of the sites that I’ve heard so much about! It should be fantastic, I’m really pumped!

When do you guys arrive? We could catch up for a drink or two beforehand with anyone else that’s touring with us…

Lisa :slight_smile:

I arrive from Frankfurt on Wed 25th and have a friend who’s going to be my tour guide for the day… But we should definitely meet up in the evening at the Clink and head out for drinks?! I’ll private message you my details

Hey guys I’ll be at the Clink from the 24th if you’d like an additional drinking buddy :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh and I’m 23 and from Sydney too :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

Im Emilie (from perth) and decided to do this on the spur of the moment. I would have just turned 21 and will be flying solo. Also arriving on the 24th. Cant wait, it should be sweet. Also keen for drinks before hand :slight_smile:

Hey Emilie, are you staying at clink beforehand? Hope to meet you there :slight_smile:

Yep sure am, have a couple of days beforehand and a few afterwards as well :slight_smile: just wish it was Jan already.

Me too, it seems so far away! Hopefully I won’t buy too much stuff before going on the tour, lol.
Feel free to add me on Facebook too :slight_smile:

Haha yeah it’s going to be hard to restrain from over packing. What’s your Facebook, I’ll hit you up

I’ve pm’d the details to you :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: Hi girls!!
I’m Aaron (yay first guy to post on here haha), hope you’re all well. Looks like I’m the oldest so far, I’m 28 but everyone thinks I look 23 :S haha oh and I’m from Perth… yes we are all Aussies :wink:

I’m travelling with my mate Jason who is 22 and we’re both super excited. I just finished uni so this will be a nice getaway for me. Have you guys done much travel before? I did a contiki in NZ a couple of years ago and it was amazing!! So I’m sure this one will be even better. You make so many nice friends too, I still keep in touch with some of the NZ crew.

Anyways, I just thought i’d drop in and say hi, hope to hear back from you guys soon. If not, I’ll see you there. Have a happy and safe Christmas and New Year :slight_smile:

Aaron

p.s Jason and I will be arriving in Paris on the 24th and catching up with the rest of the tour on the 26th when you make your way over to France.

Woo, more travel buddies! I’ve been mostly to America but have visited Paris and London before - cant wait to go again!
Hope you guys have Merry Christmas and happy New Year too :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: hey Stacey,
America, awesome! I haven’t been that keen on the US until recently. I’d like to go to NY and LA, and Vegas for sure! So you’ve been to Paris already, lucky, I kinda wish we were starting the tour in London with everyone (now it’s going to be like rocking up to a party really late haha), oh well :stuck_out_tongue:

Is anyone staying in Europe/UK after the tour for a while?

Hey Aaron

Im from perth as well and its good to hear we’ll have some guys as well. Ive been lucky enough to do a whole lot of traveling and am pretty stoked to go and do some more. Also going to be staying on for about a week in london after the tour. :slight_smile:

Hey Emilie,

Good to hear from you! That’s great, Jason and I are staying in Europe for a week after the tour (maybe 2 days in London and a few in Scotland), so it will be good to have someone else to hang with :slight_smile:

Hope you all had a good Christmas and New Years.

P.s I listed our tour on the Topdeck Facebook page if anyone wants to join it :slight_smile:

That’s awesome, Scotland is always a sweet place to go to. Not sure if I’ll stay in London or do a little bit of wandering.

Just over twenty days, can’t wait till we get into it

Always good to do a little wander I reckon, but since I haven’t been to London a couple of days there would be nice :slight_smile:

23 days and counting!!

And how bad was that storm last night :o

Can never get enough of London, always something new to check out. Unlike Perth haha. Yep that storm was intense, I was on night shift and saw it all, was pretty cool