Winter Spirit Dec 11th-Jan 3rd


#1

Howdy! Just booked to go on this trip, solo Aussie traveller from Sydney. Anyone else going to be on it?! :slight_smile:


#2

Hey!!! I’m on this one…solo traveller from Melbourne :slight_smile:


#3

Hey, is anyone interested in visiting Anne Franks house? :relieved:


#4

Yes I would be keen! Hopefully the cold will drive away the crowds haha


#5

Awesome!!! We should just buy the tickets on the day…they release 80% of tickets beforehand but the other 20% on the day, I’m really excited for this trip


#6

Wow, I hope that will be going an amazing trip:grinning:


#7

Hey everyone!! Is there anyone who is starting in Paris and is already in Paris? I landed this morning and I’m already bored :joy: