Winter Getaway March 09

Hey, just wondering if anyone else out there is goin on this tour?

Hi Kiwiglen, which tour are you going on? I am going on the Winter Essentials leaving London on the 24th March.:slight_smile:

Hi Kiwiglen, which tour are you going on? I am going on the Winter Essentials leaving London on the 24th March.:slight_smile:

Winter getaway leaving 3rd of March. [br]In someone elses topic they wrote that apparrently not many people even know about the forum as they booked thru travel agents.So not to worried if no one is posting. But it would be nice to know of a few peps before it kicks off :slight_smile:

Agreed. Hope you enjoy your tour. Yours starts before mine. I start on 25 March. I booked through a travel agent and she told me about the forum, must depend on where you go, I suppose.[br][br]Enjoy

Agreed. Hope you enjoy your tour. Yours starts before mine. I start on 25 March. I booked through a travel agent and she told me about the forum, must depend on where you go, I suppose.[br][br]Enjoy

hi i think i am going on the same tour as u mine leaves 24th march but it s the euro winter wonder …is that the same ???

Im going on the winter getaway leaving 31st march! :smiley: Anyone else?[br]xx