Winter Getaway - Anyone else?

Hey, [br][br]Just wondering if anyone else has booked to go on a winter[br]getaway trip and on what dates??[br][br]So excited for my trip, only 8 weeks away!!![br][br]Melissa

Hi Mel,[br][br]My boyfriend and I are going on the Winter Getaway starting 5th December, we will be joining our group in Paris.[br][br]We are going to spend 9 days in Holland before our trip with some of my family. And after our trip we will spend 3 weeks in the UK (xmas in London and NY in Edinburgh).[br][br]What trip are you on? Anyone else on my trip?[br][br]Desiree[br][br]Winter Getaway (5th December 2009)

Hey, my trip is on november 28th, was going to choose that one but i decided not.[br][br]I am spending only 2 days before and 2 days after my tour in london then i have to come back home, would have stayed longer but i didnt have the $$$ at the time of booking.[br][br]I am soo excited i cant wait!!!

Hey, me and my cousin are taking the tour on the 5th. we are both from Aus and cant wait. we are also spending the three weeks after the tour in europe in mainly england, netherlands and ireland

Hey, me and my cousin are taking the tour on the 5th. we are both from Aus and cant wait. we are also spending the three weeks after the tour in europe in mainly england, netherlands and ireland

Hey Ash_murdle and Desiree,[br]I’m also doing the winter getaway tour on Dec 5th, should be sweet!![br][br]Im from NZ, backpacking round these parts, and meeting the tour in Paris - been counting down the days for ages.[br][br]Desiree, when are you and your boyfriend in Paris? Im here now and its awesome, if you guys get in earlier this week and are keen to go for some drinks or see some places, I’m keen.[br][br]Ash, will catch you in Paris with the rest of the crew. Sounds like you have some sweet plans after the tour!![br][br]Cheers,[br]Logan[br][br]Winter Getaway (5th Dec 09)[br]