Winter Getaway- 8th of Jan

Hey Everyone,

Me and my friend have just booked to go on the winter getaway tour leaving the 8th of jan 2011!!! will anyone else be joining us??? I CANT WAIT!!! :slight_smile:

Hi Rachael,

I will joining you on the winter getaway tour on 8th Jan!! Good to know someone else who is going cause I will be on my own :slight_smile:

Dani

oooh thats awesome!!! well feel free to add me on facebook. Rachael Wineberg! would love to hear from you :slight_smile:

Hi Rachael - great name!

I am on this tour too! I will be in UK from thr 28th December and then heading onto South America post the top deck tour.
I am really looking forward to the tour!
Hopefully chat soon,
Rach.

oooh what a lovely name u have haha!!! will u be staying at clink the night before the tour leaves?

hey girls

me and my friend alicia are also going on this tour. so excited cant wait! we are arriving on the 5th of Jan and will be staying at clink from then till the tour starts is anyone else staying there 2?

jess

Hey everyone, I am also going on this trip!
Extremely excited!! canโ€™t wait to meet you all :slight_smile:

Hey girls,
Im on this tour too. Cant wait. Iโ€™ll be in london from the 1st of december so if anyone else will be there before the tour we should defiantly try and meet up!
;D

we should definitely try and meet up before it i think by the sounds of it most ppl r staying at the same place b4 hand, which is convenient.