Winter Getaway 28th Dec 2016 - 14 Jan 2017

Hey Guys!
I’ve booked to do the Winter Getaway leaving on the 28th December 2016, and was wondering who else is coming along! Would be great to get to know a few of you as I’m a solo traveller from New Zealand and this is my first time travelling by myself. Really looking forward to it, it’s gonna be great!
Katie :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m from NZ too and planning on doing the same trip :slight_smile: there’s also a group of Aussie girls on a different stream on here. Hope you’ll reply :slight_smile:

Heya! I am also on the trip and going solo! Im from Sydney, Aus and keen to get to know a few others as its also my first time travelling solo and a little nervous but super excited!

Hey nice to meet you! I’m also so excited but a little nervous too! Would be great to get to know you before the trip. I am staying at Wombats Hostel on the 27th so maybe we could meet up before the trip starts. Thanks for replying to me! Glad to know that there are others who are solo travellers too!!!

Hey Hannah so great to have a fellow Kiwi thinking on coming on the trip! I’m 18 and from Auckland.It would be super awesome if you did come, I’m sure we would all have a great time. I saw the other post with the Aussie girls so commented on that stream too. Would be awesome to get to know you before the trip starts, especially because I’ll be all by myself! :slight_smile:

Yeah that sounds really good! I’m going to stay at wombats also as I think that’s easiest and I arrive in London super early in the morning on the 27th so if your around we should meet up :slight_smile:

Oh awesome!! Well if you’re ok with it we should add each other on Facebook and we can chat. I’m 19 but I’ll be 20 on the trip :slight_smile: I arrive super early into London too I think so it would be good to meet up beforehand :slight_smile:

Hi everyone :slight_smile:
I just booked this trip and I’m super excited to meet you all - I’m coming through from South Africa. Feeling a little outnumbered by all the Aussies :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t wait to meet you all and have a good time :smiley:

Hey everyone!

I’ve just booked for this tour too! 20 year old Aussie super pumped to meet you all!
Where are you all planning on staying the on 14th Jan when we get back to London? I’m thinking about doing a bit of England, heading north for a few days after the tour!

Hey everyone!

Just wondering if anyone here is planning to travel to Eastern Europe after the trip. This trip is more convenient for me, but I’m deciding between this and the Winter Spirit one, because it includes Eastern Europe.

Hey! :slight_smile: I’m about to book! Also a solo traveller coming from South Africa as well. 22 years old :slight_smile: Really excited!

Hey Nabz! Where in SA are you from? I’m in CT :slight_smile:

Hi Nicole :slight_smile:

I’m basically honorary Cape Townian - I went to high school in Cape Town and studied at UCT :wink:

I am now in Joburg though. I have never been so excited to see a fellow South African!!

I also studied at UCT! want to email me your cell number and we can chat!? So happy to ‘meet’ you :stuck_out_tongue:

my email is colegoldberg.ot@gmail.com

P.S (anyone else is welcome to email too haha)

Hey everyone, just booked this trip leaving Dec 28th! I’m a 26 year old Canadian guy, gonna be flying into London on the 27th around noon coming from Calgary. Anyone want to meet up the afternoon of the 27th at Wombats or something to see some sights/grab drinks?

Stoked to meet you all! :slight_smile:

Hey Guys,

I’m a 25 yr old from Melbourne Australia, traveling and super stoked to be going on this trip too!
Can’t wait to meet you all!