Winter express Jan 18 to Jan 28 2018

Hi, my name’s Maddi and I’m a 22 year old from Australia. I’ll be doing the winter express trip next year in Jan! First time travelling so would love to chat to some others on the tour beforehand :blush: PS I know this is super early haha
Thanks

Hey Maddi! I’m Tanaya, 23 from New Zealand but currently studying in Denmark on my semester abroad! I’ll be doing the same trip before I return to NZ! I’ve done one other topdeck tour (also solo) and loved it! Can’t wait to do this one! :smile:

Hi guys! I’m Jess and am 20 years old from New Zealand :relaxed: First time doing top deck so am super excited! I am currently studying abroad in the UK, so am doing this before flying home!

Hey ! I’m Gabby and from Australia and will be doing this trip , first time travelling alone as well :slight_smile:

Hi guys,

Great to hear from you all! It’s getting close now, I’m a bit excited haha :blush: is anyone staying at the hostel the night before the tour starts?

Btw is anyone elses top deck app chat not working?

Xx

Oh no is your chat working now?!

I’m staying there the night before as well! We should try organise a meet up of everyone there :slight_smile: x

Hey guys! I’m planning to do this trip on Jan 2019 (I know, I know, I’m a little bit early hahaha)! It would be very helpful for me if you guys tell me If is worth it when you come back! Good tour to you all :blush::blush::blush: