Winter Expedition 19th Jan - 15th Feb 2016

Hey everyone,

Haven’t seen a post for the Winter Expedition leaving on the 19th of Jan. Just wondering if anyone else is booked on this trip?! I’m going with a friend of mine and we’re so excited haha all I can really talk about at the moment.

Look forward to meeting you guys!

Hey Gemma!

Me and my friend Sarah will be on the Winter Soiree trip which is a two week part of the trip that you are on- we join up with you in Munich.
Getting so excited as well!!

Rae

That should be fantastic to go Europe in winter day to find there natural beauty.

Hey guys! I’ll be on this trip as well with my boyfriend! Seriously can’t wait to go :smile:

Hi there! I’m going, I’m all by myself so I’m hoping I make some friends :grin:

Am booked on this trip with my boyfriend - am very excited and should be really fun!

Hey guys, not long now to will we start :smile: I am flying solo for this one. Anyone staying in London before the tour starts?

Awesome :slight_smile: Good to know at least a few people are going haha. Getting so excited! Just over a week to go now - Can’t believe how fast its coming up. Excited to meet you all in Paris (except Rae, look forward to meeting you in Munich!)

I am!

Awesome would you like to meet up before we start?

Sure! Are you staying at the Best Western prior? I fly in on the 16th :smile:

Ps guys you should download the top deck app there’s a messenger for all the people attending this tour!

I’m in london on 16th too :slight_smile: i am staying at the euston hotel. The app isn’t working for me for some reason…