Winter Expedition 16th Feb - 14th March 2016

Hey Everyone,

Got in early for this trip just couldn’t wait :smile:
was wondering who else has booked this holiday? Super Excited and am traveling solo.

hopefully have a few of you to chat with soon

Em :smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hey Em!

I booked a couple of days ago, and I am travelling solo as well! Are you going to be around London for a few days beforehand?

Cheers Dan :smile:

Hey Dan,

that’s awesome, I’m going to be in London the day before the tour I get in bout 12. then staying in London a few days after the tour also :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I’ve booked this tour too! super excited. Solo traveler too!

Hey guys I am also booked on this tour! Solo traveller, pretty nervous! I’m arriving on the 14th of feburary and also have an extra week at the end of the tour :blush:

Hey guys I am also booked on this tour! Solo traveller, pretty nervous! I’m arriving on the 14th of feburary and also have an extra week at the end of the tour :blush:

I’m arriving on the 12th! It’s getting so close now! A
re you all staying at the burns hotel before the tour starts?

So close! Where are you travelling from ? I’m staying wherever the tour starts from I can’t remember the name but burns sound familiar

yeah the burns is where we start. I’m flying out from Melbourne, what about yourself?

Hey, Im arriving on the 15th and i am staying at the burns hotel also :slight_smile: its coming around so quick its crazy… cant wait

Also staying at the burns hotel two nights before. Its coming quick guys!

I’m also staying at the burns, arrivng two days before ! I’m travelling from Sydney, going to be a long flight !!

are any of you thinking of travelling after the tour ends ? I have an extra week at the end but I’m not sure what to do yet

I wish I was but unfortunately I have to go back to work.
Be great to meet up for dinner/drink seeing as how a few of us will be there a couple days early.

Ill be there many weeks after the tour! And very keen to meet up for a drink before the trip.

Hey guys! I am also going on this tour with my two friends and am sooo excited! :slight_smile: We won’t be meeting you all at the Burns hotels though as we will already be in Paris and be meeting you all that night!

Will also be on the tour. Staying at Burns the two nights prior to the tour beginning. Not long now!

Have we got a facebook group going for this trip yet?

I don’t think so? We should for sure start one though :slight_smile:

that’s a great idea :smiley: