Winter European Wonder Jan 7-20

Hello,[br][br]Is anyone going on this tour??? [br][br]I am travelling by myself, any advice would be great!! LOL, My first time overseas!![br][br]Anyone one this tour before?? Anythig I should really see??[br][br]Thanks [br]Lisa

Haha, I am going on the one straight after this (leaves jan 14th). Pity! I’ve been to Europe before though, so I would suggest definitely doing the gondola ride in venice(and getting a photo at the end for 10euro, great souvenir even if it is a bit of a rip-off :P), seeing the sacre coeur in Paris (and the Eiffel tower of course), the Anne Frank museum in Amsterdam (especially if you have read the book). The sound of music gardens are iconic as well. Well actually I’m sure it will all be amazing :stuck_out_tongue: Good Luck!

You have got me so excited Fraussie! I am going on the Winter Essential which does all those things you mention and i can’t wait to get over there![br][br]Essential Europe Winter Tour- 23rd Dec

I am also excited! Lucky you, you get to leave before me! When I went to Europe, I went to a few of the places that Im going to now…however it was summer then- will be a completely different experience in winter Im sure! And then there are other places Ive never been before like Rome and the Swiss Alps…WOOHOO! ;D

Thanks[br][br]I know it is still 3 months away but I am so excited!! [br]I haven’t been to Europe before so it is going to be great!! [br][br]Thanks again [br][br]

That makes two of us Lisa! I have been to Asia but not Europe- Can’t wait![br][br]Essential Europe Winter Tour- 23rd Dec

I would have to agree with Fraussie,seeing Sacre Coeur in Paris (which is a self cleaning church!!!) and climbing the Eiffel tower of course, are some of the highlights, the Anne Frank museum in Amsterdam was quite sad, but interesting. The Gondola ride is awesome and I’m quite upset that we didn’t get the photo at the end (because we took photos ourselves) we spent to much time walking down the Champs Elysees shopping and missed out on the Louvre and Notre Dame, oh well it just means we will have to go back :-)[br][br]European Wonder 16th July.[br][br]A bad day on holidays is still better than a good day at work!!!

Hi [br]Is anyone going on this tour??[br][br]