Winter European Getaway: November 25th

Hello everyone again. This is even further away then my Egypt tour, but as I leave for my travels in a month and a half, I won’t really have time to discuss anything online closer to the departure date. This is a gaurenteed departure, so I’m assuming there must be a few people already booked?![br][br]Anyone been on this tour before? Let me know all about it if you have! =)[br][br]Pharaoh’s Footsteps: Oct 18th, 2008.[br]Winter European Getaway: Nov 25th, 2008.

Yet another bump! Anyone coming with me?![br][br]Pharaoh’s Footsteps: Oct 18th, 2008.[br]Winter European Getaway: Nov 25th, 2008.

Okay, freaking out a little. I’m definitely booked for the 25th of November (I have my receipt in front of me!), but looking at the website, they are now advertising a 27th of November and no 25th! What the?!![br][br]Pharaoh’s Footsteps: Oct 18th, 2008.[br]Winter European Getaway: Nov 25th, 2008.

Hey Allison! [br][br]I just went and looked for the date that i am going on tour and it has disappeared too so i’m guessing they do that when the tour is full? Admin is this right?[br][br]Essential Europe Winter Tour- 23rd Dec

Hi Guys,[br][br]No need to worry - both these dates are sold out so when that happens, the system automatically takes them off the dates and prices list. The Winter Getaway has 2 very close departure dates: the 25th & the 27th out of which your trip is now full.[br][br]Happy travelling![br][br]Anita

Cheers for that Anita! i thought that must have been the case. Well Allison have an awesome time on both your trips!!![br][br]Essential Europe Winter Tour- 23rd Dec

Thanks for that! I called my travel agent in Australia (I’m in the U.S at the moment) and she confirmed it for me. Thank god! I was really confused…[br][br]Pharaoh’s Footsteps: Oct 18th, 2008.[br]Winter European Getaway: Nov 25th, 2008.

Okay, so the tour is full… where is everyone?! I’m on my Egyptian topdeck at the moment, and having an awesome time! Can’t wait for Europe!!![br][br]Pharaoh’s Footsteps: Oct 18th, 2008.[br]Winter European Getaway: Nov 25th, 2008.

Hey Allison! [br][br]I’m on the Winter Getaway as well!! So excited to get away and travel for a bit! I’ve been working in London since Feb and after this trip I’m moving back home to Canada. Hope your Eygpt tour is fab!! [br][br]Rach

Hey! That sounds great! Nice to see someone else is coming with me! Starting to think I was the only one. Can’t wait! Just over a week to go! =)[br][br]Pharaoh’s Footsteps: Oct 18th, 2008.[br]Winter European Getaway: Nov 25th, 2008.

SOO excited!! I have no idea what to pack though as I’m moving out of my London flat. It’s going to be one hell of a trip! xx