Winter Essestials March

Is anyone going on this tour leaving London on 24 March? Or can anyone who has been on it before tell me anything about it?[br]I am a first time traveller and any advice is welcome.:slight_smile:

Is anyone going on this tour leaving London on 24 March? Or can anyone who has been on it before tell me anything about it?[br]I am a first time traveller and any advice is welcome.:slight_smile:

hey there,[br][br]i am going on the same tour …where u from in aus ??[br][br]aimee gee[br]

Hi there, i went on the Essential Europe trip last year - same trip just not as cold as you will be!! It is awesome!! It was my first time travelling too and I went with my partner! Starting in amsterdam is an awesome way to meet everyone!! Take cold and flu tablets cause they are impossible to find in Europe and even though we went in Autumn we all needed them! Bus rides are long so take a book, ipod or a good pillow! Eat your body weight in food cause when you get home you find yourself stangely disappointed with your normal lasagne! Have an awesome time, im jelous, I want to go back to Europe![br]Jo

Hi Aimee,[br][br]I am from Brissy. I a really looking forward to this as I haven’t been on a trip before and any advice anyone has is welcome. We are you from?

Hi Aimee,[br][br]I am from Brissy. I a really looking forward to this as I haven’t been on a trip before and any advice anyone has is welcome. We are you from?

Jo,[br][br]Thanks for the advice. I am downloading stuff on my ipod and making sure that I have a comfortable pillow. Would you suggest taking a sleeping bag, like others have recommended on other trips? I here that Night Nurse from the UK is pretty good for cold and flu stuff, but I will pick something up and take with me. Thanks again.[br]Jazz:)

Jo,[br][br]Thanks for the advice. I am downloading stuff on my ipod and making sure that I have a comfortable pillow. Would you suggest taking a sleeping bag, like others have recommended on other trips? I here that Night Nurse from the UK is pretty good for cold and flu stuff, but I will pick something up and take with me. Thanks again.[br]Jazz:)

Aimee,[br][br]I just read another topic and note that you are from the Gold Coast. When do you fly out? I am flying out from Brissy on Saturday night 21 March.[br]Jazz:)

Aimee,[br][br]I just read another topic and note that you are from the Gold Coast. When do you fly out? I am flying out from Brissy on Saturday night 21 March.[br]Jazz:)

Nah you dont need a sleeping bag, all the accomodation is very good, plus on the bus it is pretty warm! You must be getting excited now!!!

hey there,[br][br]yeh i fly out brissy on the 23rd march !!! soooo exciting hey …so where r u staying globetrotter inn before ?? i am stayin at the globetrotter and then the genertaor after the tour … :slight_smile: talk soon !!![br][br]Aimee

Hi Aimee,[br][br]I am staying at the Globe Trotter Inn for the night before we leave, but I have friends over there who I am staying with. I have a couple of days before Easter and then for Easter I am going back to Amsterdam with my friends before eventually heading off to the US.[br][br]How long are you over there for?[br][br]You must be getting excited as I am. Wow, you are only leaving Brissy the day before we go on tour. Hope you are ready.[br][br]Talk with you soon.[br][br]J:)

Hi Aimee,[br][br]I am staying at the Globe Trotter Inn for the night before we leave, but I have friends over there who I am staying with. I have a couple of days before Easter and then for Easter I am going back to Amsterdam with my friends before eventually heading off to the US.[br][br]How long are you over there for?[br][br]You must be getting excited as I am. Wow, you are only leaving Brissy the day before we go on tour. Hope you are ready.[br][br]Talk with you soon.[br][br]J:)

Thanks Jo, just thought I would ask. I am getting excited not long now till I go. I can’t wait.[br][br]J:)

Thanks Jo, just thought I would ask. I am getting excited not long now till I go. I can’t wait.[br][br]J:)