Winter Essential Europe - 16th December

Who’s coming on this one?!

Really…no one?!

Emsy, I’m sure people are going on your trip, they may just not know about this forum or too busy doing last minute planning. Hope you have a great trip![br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009 :)[br]+ Britain & Ireland[br]+ Greek Islands

Hey Emsy,[br][br]don’t worry! I’m going on the same tour as you but a week later… and i haven’t found anyone on this forum who is on my trip either but i know that my tour is full.[br][br]Essential Europe Winter Tour- 23rd Dec

how do we check how many people are on the tour so far?[br][br]Cheers,[br]Lisa

how do we check how many people are on the tour so far?[br][br]Cheers,[br]Lisa

Well i actually asked Admin on the forum here but i have read that people have contacted their travel agents.[br][br]Essential Europe Winter Tour- 23rd Dec

Its ok, i know others will be on it!!! I’m travelling on my own so was hoping to find a friend…but i’m sure i’ll meet a bus load soon enough

hello there everyone, do not stress out, I went on the essential europe in october and was on here for at least 6 months before I left and found no one on my trip. However if your first night is in amsterdam you will make friends quick! We didnt talk to many people until we had dinner then we decided to go out all together, it was a great night! Plus the hotel you stay at in Amsterdam is AWESOME! I also just sent an email to top deck to ask how many people were on our tour! Happy holidays, Im jelous!

Hi Emsy! Im going on the tour![br]See you at globetrotters :o) Im staying there tomorrow night.[br][br]December 08!