Winter bravo italia march 13th-23rd 2016

hey, this will be my first top deck tour and am travelling solo was just wondering if there was anyone else going on this trip too.

Hi, i have just booked this trip and it is my first solo trip aswell

Hey, thats amazing im 24 from sydney australia where abouts are you from? i think im getting more and more excited because its not that far away anymore :smile:

Hey guys,

I’ve just made a last minute booking and I’m travelling solo too!

Hey that’s awesome news where abouts are you travelling from? Only a few more weeks now!!!

I’m from Australia, but I’ll be coming from London. What about you?

I’m 24 and from Sydney Australia I will be flying in the day before and staying at the same hotel the tour starts from

Oh cool, I’m 20 from Perth. I’m flying in the morning the tour starts, do you have any other travel plans booked?

Not long to go now! Im 24 coming from melbourne. Happy im not the only one traveling alone :slight_smile:

I don’t have any other travel plans but hopefully this is the first of many more lol I am very excited now!!!
I am staying in the same hotel the tour starts from the night before if anyone else is we should meet up :smile:

I fly in the morning of the 13th, if theres enough time we should catch up before we meet that afternoon :blush: