Who's stayin at globetrotters hostel in london

heya,[br][br]just wondering who is stayin at the globetrotters hostel in London from the 7th of august onwards?[br][br]Brittaz

Hi there[br]My hubby and I are staying there later in August, but only for the first two nights before our tour starts.[br]Damn, I am just sooooo excited and can’t wait. :-[

I’ll be there early september :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Hey Brittaz i’ll be there late August for a night before my tour then again late September just before Oktoberfest…

hi, [br]ill be there on the 31st july for 2nights prior to my tour…[br][br]european odyssey 2nd aug, continuing in amsterdam then ibiza maybe?

hi, [br]ill be there on the 31st july for 2nights prior to my tour…[br][br]european odyssey 2nd aug, continuing in amsterdam then ibiza maybe?

My wife and I are going to be there for 1 night on the 11th August before our tour[br][br]Euroclub[br]London to Rome[br]August 12 2008

Hey Everyone,[br]Just wondering who’s staying at the Globetrotter’s Inn on 5th July cos am staying there before going on the London- Athens tour. So excited and would love to meet anyone there![br][br]Lauren :)[br][br]laurenmarie90

My hubby and I are staying there two nights before our Discover Europe tour starting on the 3rd September.[br]We sooo can’t wait! ;D

Im staying there on the 23rd - 24th and 25th of Aug before my tour and then the 17th - 21st Sept after my tour.[br][br]Very excited…! :slight_smile:

Im staying there on the 23rd - 24th and 25th of Aug before my tour and then the 17th - 21st Sept after my tour.[br][br]Very excited…! :slight_smile:

Hey Guys,[br][br]I am staying at the Globetrotter from the 17th - 20th August, before my Discover Europe Tour. Anyone there for those dates?[br][br]Cant wait, only 8 weeks to go!

Hi Lauren, [br][br]i’m staying there the 5th of July also, however im off on the Getaway tour! it’s coming up quickly, sooo excited!!![br][br]might catch you there, have a good one![br][br]Sarah[br][br]Sarah H

im staying with my best friend at the globetrotter from the 5-9th of july before our tour and then later on the 31 july before we go home.[br]who else is gong to be there then?[br][br]Ebony + Amanda[br]European Emperor 9 July[br]East Meets West 21 July

Hi there[br]My b/f and I will be staying at the globetrotter july 14th, before our Europe Uncovered trip. We werent able to get any room together for the first night, but then again we just booked a month in advance. [br]Is anyone else going on this trip?[br][br]Melissa

Hey Lauren![br]I’m staying at the globetrotter from the 7-10 July before my tour - European Getaway. Only 2 weeks left…so hard concentrating for uni exams![br]= Emily =

yeah my wife and I will be staying there from the 14th -the 16th of july before our European wonder tour[br][br][br][br]European Wonder 16th July.[br][br]A bad day on holidays is still better than a good day at work!!!

I’ll be there around august 15-20 after the Mini Break in Scotland before heading home!:slight_smile:

My friend and I’ll be there Sept 1st (night before the Essential Europe tour)[br][br]:sunglasses:

i’m staying there 9th and 10th of july before going on camping ttour. anyone else there then and anyone else going on the camping tour leaving on the 11th of july??? OMG, only a week left, i’m so excited!