Whirlsie where are you?

Strange I know but I remember ages ago Whirlsie said to someone that she had a program to convert movies so that they can go on an ipod, I just wanted to know what it is called and where I can find it? Cheers![br]Jo

wow my very own post! lol[br][br]I think its called “I’m Too” it converts all kinds of things… not just dvds to ipod movies, but thats mostly what i have used it for :)[br][br]if you cant find it, let me know and i can send it to you over msn (thats how i got mine from a friend)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

I know I thought that would get your attention, it took me long enough to remember that it was you in a post ages ago that said something about it!! Thanks heaps! Have you planned another trip yet?

Hi JoJords, theres another programme called Videora which does exactly what you want - converts your movies into ipod format. I used it last year and worked fine, im assuming it still works fine. just google ‘Videora’ and it should be the first search result :-)[br][br][br][br]Lisa[br]Grand European 19 May 2009

Hi JoJords, theres another programme called Videora which does exactly what you want - converts your movies into ipod format. I used it last year and worked fine, im assuming it still works fine. just google ‘Videora’ and it should be the first search result :-)[br][br][br][br]Lisa[br]Grand European 19 May 2009

hey JoJords[br][br]let me know if u get that other program or not, cos ill try to remember to jump online and send the I’m Too program to you :)[br][br]Yeah Im heading to fiji, vanuatu and new caledonia in august on a cruise with some friends!! cant wait!![br][br]but have also been talking to some of my tourmates about doing a eunion tour or something in a couple of years :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

thanks heaps for your help guys, ill let you know how I go with this new one!!

hey whirlsie[br][br]Quick question…was it you who recommended the ANZ travel card? If it was, did you find it easy to access your money while over in Europe, or are atm’s which accept them scarce?[br]

yep that was me :)[br][br]see my post here http://www.topdecktours.co.uk/topdeckforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1944[br][br]just on the whole ATM thing, i only ever had problems with one atm the entire time, and that was my hostel (which u guys wont be staying at anymore) so i jut went around the corner to another atm :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak