Which is the best Cash Passport for european trip

I’m travelling in August on the European Wonder to France, Switzerland, Italy, Vatican City, Austria, Germany, Netherlands & Belgium (14 days in total) and was wondering which is the best Cash Passport to take?

I’m from the UK but last time I took one of my bank cards overseas I overspent (lol) and was charged quite a bit for withdraws so with a cash passport I’d pre pay the required amount and add an little extra. I want a card I can withdraw from without incurring a huge charge and one that I can also use to make debit transactions. As Switzerland’s currency is Swiss Francs could this also be loaded or am I better off carrying cash as I plan to do the sky dive! :slight_smile:

Also for anyone who has done this trip how much spending money roughly is needed?

Oh anyone else booked on this trip for the 9th August?

Hey there :slight_smile:
i’d soooo recommend the gold account from nab! its $10/month but thats all you pay, no withdrawal or transaction fees and no currency conversion fees, comes with a visa debit card…
i use that myself when i travel and its sooo good! plus if u have more than $5000 pass through the account per month u dont even get charged the $10 fee :slight_smile:
that way u dont have to worry about which currencies to carry either, just withdraw it from atm’s wherever u are xx

Thank you, I’ll google it for more information

…just got informed at work that we will be discontinuing the gold banking as of April 28 for new & existing customers. sorry guys, guess we’ll have to find another option!