Which European Tour

Hi all, I’m planning to book a solo trip to Europe this July and can’t decide which tour to choose.

I am tossing up between the Europe Uncovered or Grand European tours. Has anyone done them? any advice/comments or recommendations would be great! Thanks

You should do London Tour and it must be of more than 10 days then only you will enjoy. There you will find many places to visit like Harry Potter Studios, Beatles London walking tour and many other places.

European Wonder. You’ll cover all the major tourist spots. Start in London, spend a few days there before it starts, Paris, the Swiss Alps, Italy ( Pisa, Florence, Rome, Venice ) Austrian Alps, Germany’s Rhine Valley, Amsterdam, Belgium then back to London. A good sample.

Venice is something that is different from anyplace else in Italy and well worth visiting. It’s a beautiful city with interesting things to see and do. It’s also a little further from the places you will be visiting in Italy and you only have so much time on any given trip - two hours from Florence on a fast train. All of the places you are visiting are relatively close together, nice and worth seeing - Versailles is near Paris, not in Italy, but is also very good. Leaving Venice for a future visit to Italy/Europe just gives you a reason to come back.
Italy vacations

You should do London Tour and it must be of more than 10 days then only you will enjoy.

Hey, I am booked on the grand Egypt 49 day tour and I go on the 13 June till end of July… there is another 3ppl that are on our Facebook chat group,
We are all solo travelers from 18yrs to 31…
You should come join us, 2 of them aren’t doing Egypt though just the grand European trip

hello,Welcome to the forum !!!

You should do London Tour and it must be of more than 10 days then only you will enjoy. It has many place like Harry Potter Studios,Tower of London Entrance Ticket Including Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour,Hampton Court Palace etc…:relaxed:

So u will enjoy it and Have a fun…
I hope this help u…:slight_smile:
Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I think you finished your tour with a nice experience. Now I am willing to go in Turkey after three months and for this I already contacted for a company which provides me a car on rent for saving my precious time. I want to know some more suggestion from all of you, Please help me so that I will enjoy more.

You should do London Tour and it must be of more than 10 days then only you will enjoy.