Where u off 2 in 09

hi everyone my names ashlee im from newcastle australia and i will be doing a topdeck tour in september 2009 im going solo and want to find out if anyone else is planning on going around this time and where there going in 2009 im thinking italy tour with a couple of days in paris.

As I’m going to Europe this year, I wont be going back next year, so I’m off to Bali in 09 ;D[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

I might slip away and do Italy in late 09, but as of right now I am booked for the Mayan Riveara Mexico and Las Vegas for the year.[br][br]2010 I’ll be back in Europe for sure!

hey kdreamer [br][br]who are you going with to do the Mayan Riveara Mexico and Las Vegas??? Is it a tour company??[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Egypt and Greece most likely!

hey guys i did a topdeck tour last year and i’m doing another next year. The red star tour in August, anyone want to came?[br][br]Bec

My fiance and I are doing a two week mediterranean cruise leaving Livorno (Italy) on 11th July. It’s our first time to Europe so also planning on doing a Topdeck tour before the cruise but we can’t decide between Roman Road and Essential Europe.[br][br]Anyone planning on either of these tours?

My sister and i are going on the Essential Europe tour in December this year. will let you know what it was like when we get back![br][br]Essential Europe Winter Tour- 23rd Dec

Hi Ash24[br]Im doing th European Getaway in Oct this yr and staying in the Uk for a working holiday for about a yr… I think any where in Europe will be lovely to see! Especially Italy and Paris…[br]Have you thought of doing a tour that includes all of europe?

hi everyone yes i have thought about doing a mixed trip and prob will its less expensive im going solo so im really worried about that. but if anyone out there is thinking about doing a trip in 09 around sept drop me a line. ash[br]

hi Ash i did a tour on my own last year and had a ball. Don’t worry about going alone once the tour starts you make friends before the bus takes off.[br][br]Bec

Hey Ash, I am also looking at doing a tour in 09. I haven’t decided when or which though. I am looking at maybe the European Odyssey or the Wonder. I am thinking about doing a tour towards late Septemberearly October or maybe a Winter tour in November. As of right now I too will be traveling solo. I traveled solo once before to your part of the world and I had a blast. Drop me a line if you have any questions or anything maybe we will end up on the same tour.[br][br]Chris

Hey Ash, I am also looking at doing a tour in 09. I haven’t decided when or which though. I am looking at maybe the European Odyssey or the Wonder. I am thinking about doing a tour towards late Septemberearly October or maybe a Winter tour in November. As of right now I too will be traveling solo. I traveled solo once before to your part of the world and I had a blast. Drop me a line if you have any questions or anything maybe we will end up on the same tour.[br][br]Chris

I’m hoping to do some travelling next year, including one of these tours. Be finishing University in a month so it’s the best time to do it with no commitments. Planning to go around June/July time and Europe Uncovered is the one I like the look of at the moment but not decided for sure as something else might look good when the new brochures for next year are out. Going to plan it all properly in November/December after exams so hopefully the new brochures are out by then.

Hi ash, im from newie also.[br]Im looking to do the summer fun & sailing around may/june then do my own thing around uk and malta for a few weeks.[br]figured i get in when we are cold and those countries are heating up. definantly LOVE summer.;D;D[br]is anyone else looking at doing the same??[br][br][br]- beer is the answer, but i forgot the question- [br]

Hello :slight_smile: [br]i’m off on the grand european tour in may/june of next year![br]i’ve never been outside of oz so am a little anxious but so so excited! i’m actually going to live over in the uk on a 2 year holiday/working visa afterward and have no idea what i’m going to do! but will figure it out along the way! do many people do this? go on a tour and then travel around the uk a bit more afterward, if not live there?

Hi Ash24… I’m from beautiful Newcastle as well and i am doing the Grand European in August 2009. I too am going solo even though i had some friends asking to join me. I just think you can enjoy yourself more and be more open to meeting new people if you’re not surrounded my people you already know. I decided that travelling alone meant i could do what i wanted instead of giving in to what other people wanted to do. Have you decided on a trip yet?

Next big trip is Egypt probably. ;D

hey… im doing the mega european in late august next year. i’ll also be travel solo, which i hope will be a better option than travelling with a group of people i already know.

Yay I am finally in the forums! I’m doing the Grand European, departing 19th of May 09…long way away, time will creep up on me though I think.