Whats the weather like in Europe in Oct/Nov?

Myself and three girlfriends will be over there at this time. We are wondering what the weather will be like, and what to pack accordingly?[br]We are visiting areas such as France, Germany, Czech Republic and Greece? Will it be warm enough to swim still?[br][br]Thanks in advanced

Myself and three girlfriends will be over there at this time. We are wondering what the weather will be like, and what to pack accordingly?[br]We are visiting areas such as France, Germany, Czech Republic and Greece? Will it be warm enough to swim still?[br][br]Thanks in advanced

hey[br]it starts to get a lot colder in october and november. you may even see the first of the snow falls.[br]don’t pack lots of heavy winter stuff though. just pack lots of layering clothes, incase you have an odd warm day. for france, germany and czech republic. it also means you get more clothes to take, which comes in handy.[br][br]greece will still be warm, compared to the rest of europe. maybe early to mid 20s.[br][br]i don’t think it will be warm enough to swim uunless you like the cold water!! you might get lucky down in greece though.[br][br]Ebony + Amanda[br]European Emperor 9 July[br]East Meets West 21 July

Thanks for your advice.[br][br]I’m going to pray that it’s a warm Autumn and the waters not too bad! It sounds like you’ve obviously travelled in Europe before? Have you done tours? I’m also wondering what sort of bag to take? Im not doing a tour where I have to carry it very far at all, just on and off the bus and in and out of our hotel/hostels…[br][br]Any other travelling adive would be much appreciated![br][br]Ellen

Thanks for your advice.[br][br]I’m going to pray that it’s a warm Autumn and the waters not too bad! It sounds like you’ve obviously travelled in Europe before? Have you done tours? I’m also wondering what sort of bag to take? Im not doing a tour where I have to carry it very far at all, just on and off the bus and in and out of our hotel/hostels…[br][br]Any other travelling adive would be much appreciated![br][br]Ellen