What's the best tour

Hi everyone[br][br]I am currently living in London, but thinking of going travelling for a couple of months from June 2010. What would be the best tour to do if I wanted to see most of Europe, I also want to see some of America, or at least Canada. [br][br][br][br]Jess

Hey Jess, [br]Well on behalf of the U.S/Canada. I would recommend doing independent traveling! I’m not sure if Topdeck does tours in America/Canada, but I know Contiki does and DUDE you could get a lot more for your money if you did things yourself.[br][br]A travel website that we use a lot over here that will help you find good deals on hotels/airfare is http://www.travelocity.com/[br][br]Also, the U.S. and Canada are HUGE, so make sure you plan accordingly, cuz it’s not like you could see NYC and San Francisco in one day, ya know? Well I guess you could but it would a lot of flying, lol. [br]

hey jess![br][br]As a Canadian living in Canada i can tell you Canada is MASSIVE and if you want to go from Ontario to British Columbia its like a 5.5 hour flight. You could definitely do it on your own, check out the ViaRail website which is our national railway, you could get a deal travelling across the country hoping on and off. I have never personally done it but I hear its amazing. It will probably be pricy but not as expensive as flying. If you fly within canada is can be very very expensive to do so. [br][br]hope this info helps

for the USA/Canada have a look at www.suntrek.com they have some amazing tours on there… i havent used them, but i’m going to!![br][br]also, i chose The Spirit of Europe tour because it goes to eastern and western europe and it didnt go for too long, like the mega european. but thats just me :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak