What to wear?

I’m heading over to europe in july/aug and was wondering if anyone can tell me what type of clothes to take, are jeans ok or to hot? t-shirts or a few warmer tops? If anyone has some good advice on this let me know thanks[br]cas :wink:

I’m taking jeans but also will be taking pants that are comfy and can be dressed up and dressed down. Remember jeans will take longer to dry and aren’t always the most comfortable to wear for hours on end.

I just got back from Europe and found that the weather in most places was quite moderate with shorts and a jumper/jacket getting me through. The exception was Italy where Rome was really hot and I lived in shorts. the only places I recall wearing Jeans during the day were London and Prague. If you’re going in July/Aug then I think it will only be warmer so I’d be inclined to make sure I had plenty of shorts.[br][br]Brad

I just got back from Europe and found that the weather in most places was quite moderate with shorts and a jumper/jacket getting me through. The exception was Italy where Rome was really hot and I lived in shorts. the only places I recall wearing Jeans during the day were London and Prague. If you’re going in July/Aug then I think it will only be warmer so I’d be inclined to make sure I had plenty of shorts.[br][br]Brad