What to wear

ill be spending 5 days in london before my tour in september and then 13 day tour around italy and have no idea on what to pack for that time of year any help please

hey, i was talking to the travel agent with exactly the same question. I’m heading over to europe in august but staying for a fair while after the tour. june july and august is there summer so september will still be warm i would say. However the travel agent said that the weather is really unpredictable and it could be cold all year round. So i know that that isnt much help but interms of season, september will be autumn.

In my humble opinion no matter where you travel to you need to be prepared for any kind of weather that comes your way. I like the idea of lots oflight summer clothes and a few choice winter long sleeve items etc that can be layered together so that you’re not caught out hot or cold 8-)[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

Unfortunately the weather here in the UK is really unpredictable at that time of year… it could be nice and slighty warm. Though for the past two years we really haven’t had a warm summer, its usually 1-2 weeks in August which are nice. I say you can’t go wrong with Jeans and a T-shirt.