What to pack in the backpack? guys

Just in reply to the girls question on this same topic.You can be serious or just joke around for an answer fo a bit of fun.This is going to be my first trip ever to Europe,so just want to know what guys put in their backpack or luggage?[br][br]Happy holidaying to all.[br][br]Stu

Hmmmm perhaps a new liver?

Hi Stu,[br][br]I would say read the forum of what the girls are bringing, then minus all the beauty items ie curlers and extra going out clothes and 5 pairs of absolute must-have shoes, the female hygiene products and the little extras we MUST have, halve it and take that…therefore leaving you with about 10 things which are able to be carried in a plastic bag.[br][br]Handy for travelling as it can be taken on the plane as hand-luggage and hey, at least it wont get lost ;)[br][br][br]Happy travels!! (hehe)[br][br]Adela and Leszek (Sis and Bro)[br]Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th 2009

I’m planning on a blazer, 3 button-up shirts that I know will look okay a bit wrinkly, 3 t-shirts, 2 pairs of jeans and a pair of khakis. Meds will be Cold-FX, Multivitamins, and Advil.[br][br]**Spirit Of Europe April 28th 2009