What is the age of everyone?

Hi,[br][br]I was just wondering what the average age of people were on tours? I know tour ages are from 18 to 30 somethings.[br][br]And are most people travelling as singles, groups of friends, couples?[br][br]Cheers[br][br][br][br]London[br]European Emperor 20th August - 30th August 2009[br]Greek Islands

I?m travelling solo on the European Wonder tour starting 25 June. I?m 23 years old but will turn 24 during the trip. I figure Venice is a pretty cool place to celebrate a birthday!

Hi, i will be traveling with a friend we are 22 and 23.[br]We are going on the Spirit of Europe on the 17th June. [br]Not long now ARRRHHH!!

Hey, I will be 21 when I do my tour & going alone on European Odyssey end of October…

hi guys - i think i just turned 27 :slight_smile: and my boy is 28[br]going on Europe Uncovered 3rd June…[br]cannot wait![br]have fun on your trips…

hey everyone,[br][br]I just turned 25, and my partner is also 25. Travelling as a couple on the European Getaway leaving 3rd October (19 weeks to go!!!)[br][br]Cheers,[br]Bec (and Russ)[br][br]Becky and Russell[br]European Getaway - Dept 3rd Oct-22 Oct 2009[br]From Sydney, Australia

I’m 26 and travelling alone

Hiya, [br][br]I will be 21 on the trip and my brother will be 18. Just over a month to go - yay!!! :)[br][br][br]Adela[br][br]Adela and Leszek (Sis and Bro)[br]Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th 2009

Thanks for everyones replies. [br][br]I am 27 and my husband is 28 and we are going on European Emperor! [br][br]Cant wait!![br][br]London[br]European Emperor 20th August - 30th August 2009[br]Greek Islands

hi, my partner and i are 26, we are going on the european wonder trip leaving on the 27th of august. ;D[br][br]European Wonder 27th Aug 09

I’m 23 and travelling solo. Less than a month to go! woop[br][br]Loubelle[br][br]Generator Hostel 10th & 24th June[br]European Wonder 11th-24th June[br]

I’m 23 and travelling solo. Less than a month to go! woop[br][br]Loubelle[br][br]Generator Hostel 10th & 24th June[br]European Wonder 11th-24th June[br]

Hey[br]I’m 23 and travelling solo. 5 weeks to go![br][br]Lloyd[br][br]Western Spirit 16 June

I’m 28 and turn 29 in Santorini after my tour! My mates coming are 28 and 25.[br][br][br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Greek Islands Fun in the Sun

I am 23 and when I leave this August will still be 23 lol!!! :)[br][br]:-*[br][br]If you crash into something good, hold onto it until its time to let go

I am 26 and also a solo traveller.[br][br]I believe the thing that everyone needs to remember is that AGE IS IRRELEVANT! We’re all there to have a good time and experience new things. I’m looking forward to meeting people of different ages and nationalities and outlooks on life… BRING IT ON i say![br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European 28th July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland 5th September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

Yes I don’t care how old someone is! I like to talk to everyone and anyone can’t wait! ::)[br][br][br]European Wonder 6th August -19th August 2009[br][br]Then Barcelona, Ibiza and Tomantina baby!!![br]:-*:o:-[8-);D[^][v]xx([8]:o)::):-/B):stuck_out_tongue:

Hi there, i’m 25 turning 26 on my tour !!! & going solo, can’t wait !!! 17 more weeks to go [br][br]grand european leaving on sept 22

Hi, I’ll be 37 when the tour starts and my sister will be 35. Like nicoletta0511 and Tihara, I believe age is just a number. I certainly don’t feel 37 and definitely don’t act it. I’m going on this trip cause I’ve always wanted to see Italy and what better way, then with some fun, new friends.[br][br]Tina[br]Bravo Italia[br]27 Sept, 2009

My missus and I are both 24 - going on the Spirit of Europe trip 28th of July.[br][br]Sam