Are the flights included in the price? I want to do the Egyptian Express tour but it says its only $389 that doesn’t make any sense
Generally what’s included on a Topdeck tour is:
-All breakfasts, a couple of lunches, and about half of suppers.
-All transportation on tour dates (no flights to beginning point or from ending point).
-Guided tours of all major cities.
-Knowledge and advice from your tour guide.
On top of tour fees you also have to pay for:
-Meals and snacks not covered by the tour fees.
-pre- or post-night accommodations. (These can be booked through topdeck but cost extra.)
For departures between Jan 11 - Apr 11 the 9 Day Egypt Express (From $389pp) includes:
- 8 breakfasts (B), 2 lunches (L), 2 dinners (D)
- Arrival transfer from airport to hotel
- 4 nights twin/triple share in tourist class hotels, 2 nights aboard a felucca sailboat, 2 nights aboard second class overnight train between Cairo & Aswan, and Luxor & Cairo (recliner seat)
- Excursions to the Egyptian Museum & Pyramids, Abu Simbel, the Valley of the Kings & as per the itinerary(entrance fees not included)
- Fully guided tours with Egyptologist at all major sites & services of a fully trained English speaking Trip Leader
- Transportation in air-conditioned mini-bus as per the itinerary
Not included in the trip price is: Meals not included in the itinerary, flights to and from your departure/end point, optional activities, souvenirs, accommodation before or after the tour, any associated Visa costs and other personal expenses.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.