What is a good hostel in Rome?

Hey I am going to be staying in Rome for a few days after my tour. Does anyone know of any good hostels to stay in that are clean, safe and close to everything? :slight_smile:

(Going to London on 25th July. European Venturer tour starts 28th July & then tour ends in Rome August 5th. Travelling solo so if anyone is going to be around then let me know? ) ;D

Not sure what your budget is but when I was looking for accommodation in Rome I came across www.anthonybb.it
It’s more a budget hotel/B&B type of place - I think a room for one person was 50 Euros a night, but I’m pretty sure you get breakfast with it + a safe, luggage room, wireless internet, TV, hairdryer, and all the standard things you’d expect from a hotel. It’s close to the main train station as well and I read some good reviews of it on Trip advisor.

Hey thanks really appreciate the help. :slight_smile:

Hey,
I haven’t been there myself but I have heard that a place called ‘Alessandro downtown’ is a great hostel-it is really cheap and is in a great location (walking distance to major attractions). I’m planning on staying there when I go over :slight_smile: http://www.hostelsalessandro.com/ It ranges from 20-30euros and has free breakfast. Plus has walking tours that leave from the hostel :slight_smile:

Hiya What tour are you doing? Im flying to Rome on saturday 23rd of July and going be on the Bravo Italia? tour. Trying to chat to few people who will be in my tour x

Hey sorry, Im not on that tour. I will be in rome from the 4th to the 7th of August. I am going on the European Venturer tour starting the 29th of July but I can’t seem to find anyone doing the same tour either.