What does the website mean by no availavility

ON the topdeck website for trips it has four categories for availability: ON request contact us, yes, guaranteed departure, and No availability. What exactly does no availability mean, because i booked a trip and that no availability popped up for one of my trips. Thanks!

DCY

You should probably call your travel agent or topdeck to see if you are actually booked on the trip.

just means its fully booked out.

Hi there

On Request means that we would have to request the accommodation in order to confirm your place on the trip. A trip will come up ‘on request’ when there are a limited number of places left on a specific trip or when the departure is coming up and we have had to release the accommodation.

Guaranteed Departure indicates that this trip is going ahead and there is no chance that it will be cancelled.

No Availability means a trip is full.

Hope this helps!

Jen
Topdeck Team

[quote=15803]ON the topdeck website for trips it has four categories for availability: ON request contact us, yes, guaranteed departure, and No availability. What exactly does no availability mean, because i booked a trip and that no availability popped up for one of my trips. Thanks!

DCY[/quote]

your not checking it after you’ve already booked right?.. :o

Hi there!

Please note that this only applies to people who are looking to book so not to worry!

Jen
Topdeck Team

Ok well i emailed my travel agent and she said under availabiliy NO on the certain trip page means they had to cancel that particular trip date because of lack of interest…for example, the Trail of Columbus departing June 26, I had booked, but she said they cancelled that particular date, so i cancelled that and my plane flights. Was I wrong to do this? Just going by what my travel agent said

DCY

for admin:

I booked my trip already and when i did, it was stated as “guaranteed departure”, but now it says “on request.” (Roman Road - June 2nd)

I read that you said that this was just for people looking to book now, but i just want to make sure that i’m fine for the trip or should i contact you guys?

Thanks

Hey Guys

Just to clarify a few more points. If a trip says no availability it means that that the trip is either fully booked or that it is no longer available (i.e. we have had to cancel the trip due to operational reasons). Please note that only non-guaranteed departures have the potential to be cancelled. If your agent has advised that your trip is cancelled this should be correct. I have double checked your specific trip and it has indeed been cancelled. Your agent I am sure has advised of some other options but there are guaranteed departures on both the 12th of June and 10th of July.

If a trip said it was guaranteed and is now coming up on request it is usually because there are limited places available. I have also double checked your trip and it is indeed going ahead so not to worry!

Hope this clears things up but let us know if you have any other questions.

Jen
Topdeck Team