Western Compass - 29 Dec 2018 - 21 Jan 2019

Hello!

Early days yet - but whose coming along to see the slightly frosty sights of a winter in western Europe?

I’m ready to get my castle on… but there is a while to wait yet.

#notcounting201days

I’ll be there! Im travelling on my own from Aus :slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️
Its going so fast, it will be december in no time, and how good will new years be!

Woo hoo!

I’m travelling on my own too! Heading over a few days early to explore London. I cannot wait! I reckon New Years and every day has potential for awesome!

Is this your first adventure?

Yess!! My first adventure with Topdeck, so a little nervous, but super keen, is this your first aswell?

That is very exciting!! It’s my first trip in winter! This is going to be my second Topdeck - I like travelling in a group - especially because I travel on my own - but that way I can meet people as I go.

Are you heading up earlier/ staying longer?

:smile:

yeah I definitely understand that, I love meeting new people so it should be a blast!

I’m actually staying for about 10 days after we finish to check out London, so you’ll have to tell me all about what you got up to there while we’re on the tour!!

:slight_smile:

Woo hoo it should be awesome. Now it just needs to get here. Still so far away. I’m there for an extra three days after the trip - I’m going to grab a train up to Edinburgh and back - that way I’ll have seen a bit of everywhere!

London is AWESOME! I can’t wait to do some more exploring - I so want to do one of the walking ghost tours at night…