Weather

Hey Guys[br][br]Just wondering if anyone had advice on the weather in europe between now and July? I thought it was going to be reasonably warm (admittedly, after living in london, anything over 20 degrees is HOT)but heard it can be absolutely freezing this time of year! I do not have room to pack both a winter and summer wardrobe! [br]Anyone else’s experiences would be appreciated![br]Cheers[br]Siobhan

Hello! it depends on where in europe your going this summer, I live in the UK and from now onwards it’s usually fine to walk around in a t shirt and a thin jumper and its predicted to be a very hot summer here. I go to Europe in the Summer mainly mid Norway and its the same as the UK so anywhere south of there should be hotter! hope that helps :)[br]

Hello! it depends on where in europe your going this summer, I live in the UK and from now onwards it’s usually fine to walk around in a t shirt and a thin jumper and its predicted to be a very hot summer here. I go to Europe in the Summer mainly mid Norway and its the same as the UK so anywhere south of there should be hotter! hope that helps :)[br]

Hey there,[br][br]I did a lot of travelling this time last year, and the weather can be unpreditable. I was in Munich in mid May and it was freezing, I went back 3 weeks later and it was a heat wave.[br][br]I suggest layering, I don’t think you will need an overcoat, but a few layers just in case :wink: It can get cool at night.[br][br]Cheers[br]KJ[br]