Voltage converters

[color=800080][size=3]Hi all,
Wondering if someone can clear this up for me and point me in the right direction if needed. I’m in Australia and travelling to UK/EUR. I’ve gone ahead and brought my power adapters already, but wondering if i need to get voltage converters? So many opinions and have to say I’m a bit clueless in this department. :-[
If it is something i should get, any one know of any good places to purchase ???
VicKi ;)[/size]

Hi Vicki,
It depends on the device you are taking as most have chargers that are capable of switching from 100-240v and thus all that is necessary is an adapter. So check your charger to see if it says Input: 100-240V~50/60Hz, if it does then you have no need for a converter. UK is 230v and the rest of Europe is 220v. Also don’t use a converter with devices like these because it can destroy them and make the lights go crazy in the room like someone was being possessed :o

HAHAHa :wink: Thanks for the info!

Cheapest way to travel Europe is train, bus. Taking Rail passes is good than taking tickets and the save money. Every state has their own local bus as they offer price at a reasonable price. If you are planning to go for Ibiza then try cheapflights dot co dot uk.