Visiting Plitvice Lakes on Grand European

Hi Everyone,

My friends and I are looking to do the Grand European next year. This tour stops at Pag Island where you get 2 full free days. My question is, does anyone know if it’s do-able to travel to the Plitvice Lakes on one of these free days? Would 1 day be enough to get there have a good look and return to Pag Island and how would we go about it? It’s our first time to Europe so we’re pretty clueless! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I know there are other trips which include the Lakes but this one in particular meets all our other needs for the tour.

Thanks ;D

Hi there it is possible but don’t know if you wanna rush it!
First you have to take a ferry to zadar then get a bus from zadar to plitvice national park…! You’ll have to plan properly with timing of ferries and buses so you don’t miss out!

Btw don’t know why you would want to when pag island is renowned for crazy day/night parties haha B-) B-) B-)

[quote=41835]Hi Everyone,

My friends and I are looking to do the Grand European next year. This tour stops at Pag Island where you get 2 full free days. My question is, does anyone know if it’s do-able to travel to the Plitvice Lakes on one of these free days? Would 1 day be enough to get there have a good look and return to Pag Island and how would we go about it? It’s our first time to Europe so we’re pretty clueless! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I know there are other trips which include the Lakes but this one in particular meets all our other needs for the tour.

Thanks ;D[/quote]

If course it’s possible to visit Plitvice for only one day. There is great offer of trips around the Plitvice lakes
http://np-plitvice-lakes.croatian-adriatic.eu/
prices are around 110 Kuna = 14 EUR. You can see there system of 16 lakes connect with falls and steps. And there are offer day trips that will show the most beautiful places of Plitvice.