Visas

I’m doing the European Getaway which goes through France, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Monaco, Austria, Czech Republic, Amsterdam and Brussels (i think that’s all of them). I’m from Australia travelling on an Australain passport, as far as I can find out I don’t need any visas. Have others found this too?

Hi Haylez, I’m doing the Spirit of Europe which goes to most of the places you listed. I’m also traveling on an oz passport and when I asked my travel agent about visas she said I didn’t need any. [br][br]Also you might want to check out the following link:[br][br]http://www.topdecktours.co.uk/content.asp?Document_ID=1963[br][br]have a great trip![br]Naomi

Thanks, that link did help![br]You have a great trip too!

The schengen agreement (I think that’s how you spell it!) means that you don’t need visas for most of the european countries. If you are travelling to Russia, you do need one though. Some people for other countries do need visas, but i’m pretty sure Australian’s are all good.[br][br]Pharaoh’s Footsteps: Oct 18th, 2008.[br]Winter European Getaway: Nov 25th, 2008.

I believe you only require visas in some countries if you are spending more than 30 days. I did the Discover Europe trip last year and did not require any visas.