Visa info

Hi All,

I’m an Aussie traveling to Europe for the first time a would like to know if i need to organize any visa’s before i depart. Looking at the Topdeck website and others i seems i don’t need any visa’s except for Turkey, which we organize on the border. Can anyone please confirm this from travel experience or from anyone looking to travel this year. As i am doing the mega trip it will take some time contacting the respective embassies to find out.

Thanks Mat

Hey Mat,
So i’m doing the european pioneer in june and thought the same thing bout contacting all the embassies. Anyway under the Schengen Convention you can visit for under 90days with NO visa: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland and Spain.
Then other places i was going i looked on government sites on the net eg. Albania you have a 10euro entry tax, montenegro, croatia and bosnia-herzegoniva doesn’t require a visa for less then 90days stay. Serbia no visa is required and that was it for my trip. Hope that helps :slight_smile:

kesh

Thanks Kesh,

I’m sure you a thinking the same as me. Time is flying so we will be away b4 you know it and want it all to go smoothly!!!

Mat

Hey Guys

For more info check out our visa information page:

http://www.topdecktours.co.uk/content.asp?document_id=1963

Cheers

Jen
Topdeck Admin

Hey Matman,
Doing the same trip (16 May) and checked online - current information is that the Topdeck site is correct, all websites say no visa necessary for less than 90 days bar Turkey where the visa is gotten at the border.
Hope this helps,
TGJ - Mega European 16 May 2010!