Vietnamese voyage Nov 5th to 12th 2017

Hi , I’ve booked this trip and I was wondering is there anyone else who has booked and or who has check in online for this trip for Nov 5th to 12th 2017? is there anyone who is this trip?

Hi josh, i am a student in Ho chi Minh city , i just want to learn english because i speak not good so much
So i can be your free tour guide , i will so you the different in HCM city you never see in TV, magazines,… you can contact wiith me by my number :'01227514821"…or my email: " leduykhanh19977@gmail.com"

Hello, I’m living in Hanoi - Vietnam’s capital. If you intend to visit Hanoi, and want to discover it through a local’s eyes, don’t hesitate to contact me. I love talking with foreigner, and I hope I can help you as much as possible.
Connect me at:
Phone: 01655872929
Fb: https://www.facebook.com/van.minh.123276
Mail: dothu12xx@gmail.com

Swing past buzzing cities, learn a thing or two (or more), feast on Vietnamese treats and work on your tan as you float through majestic Halong Bay.

Hey Josh - I am on your trip. Looking forward to hanging with you and everyone in Southeast Asia!

-Trevor

OK Trevor , have you downloaded the Topdeck app yet and checked in online?

No I haven’t. The app requires Android 5.0 (lollipop). Trying to figure get the updated platform on my phone. Hopefully soon :slight_smile:

OK Trevor

Hi Trevor where are you from ? , I’m from Newcastle Australia, Have you sorted out the your PH problems yet?..Ive got 2 topdeck profiles!!!