Video Camera

Hey All,[br][br]Im trying to decide whether i will bring my video camera with me overseas. Any suggestions? did anyone else take one and feel it wasn’t worth it or really was? [br][br]Cheers,[br][br]Jen[br][br]Essential Europe Winter Tour- 23rd Dec

i took mine and loved it!! i liked having a camera and a video camera for 2 reasons:[br][br]1 vidoe camera was better quality[br]2 if i took footage on my digital camera then i would use up all of my memory on my memory sticks :)[br][br]i got the JVC Everio 40Gb HDD :slight_smile: didnt have to carry much extra around with me! just the charger![br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

great thanks for that Whirlsie- I think it will be great to have it for Christmas day especially!![br][br]Essential Europe Winter Tour- 23rd Dec

Hi [br][br]I was wondering the same thing??[br][br]I wished someone would have designed a cheap/ good digital camera and video camera that has good mega pixels so i wouldn’t have to carry both!!! LOL[br][br]If anyone knows of any… please let me know[br]Thanks Lisa

Personally i know myself and i’d be too concerned that instead of being in the moment and viewing through my eyes, i’d constantly be viewing through my videos lens and while i might have great things to look at when i get home, i may not really have seen them when i was there. Just a personal opinion :)[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

Yeah my sister wants me to take it cause she thinks it would be fun especially for Christmas Day- to show the fam what we did (which i think would be cool too). still trying to decide… might see how the packing goes![br][br]Essential Europe Winter Tour- 23rd Dec

my videos that i have, while they arent that many, are in some ways better than the photos!! you can really see who your tour mates are and the atmosphere (i filmed a service in St Peters at the vatican for example)[br][br]i am so glad i took mine :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

I think it just comes down to personal choice ;D[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands