Venetian Trail - Jul

Hey everyone![br][br]Anybody else doing the Venetian Trail dep 15 Jul '10? (part of the Europe uncovered dep 7 Jul)[br][br]shez[br]

Gday Gday,[br][br]Me and my misses(22 year olds been together 5 years, 1st time to [br]Europe) will be on the venetian trail 14 day trip leaving Rome on the 15th of July.[br][br]We will be flying in to Paris on the 1st of July, doing some holdaying on our own then hitting up the running of the bulls through first festival. After that we wil be making our way across to Rome for the trip.[br][br][br]Have a good one

hey sounds awesome! We doing the same thing… hiring a car and driving all the way to rome to start our tour!! [br][br]Glad were not the only ones starting mid-tour :D[br][br]

Hey I am doing the Europe Uncovered tour commencing 7 July and have created a Facebook group for anyone else going on this tour. Which includes the Roman Road tour commencing 7 July 2010 and the Venetian Trail tour commencing 15 July 2010…[br][br]http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/group.php?gid=275002726246&ref=ts[br][br]Join up if you’re coming on the tour… See you in Rome![br][br]4dice - Your plans for the running of the bulls sound great

Yeah starting mid tour may be a bit of a bum, if the trip didn’t go exactly where i wanted it too i would of picked another. Hopefully everyone is still keen to make new friends and party