USA & Canada Adventure 27th September

Hi

My name is Victoria, solo traveller from Scotland on the USA and Canada Adventure departing 27th September. First time on a Topdeck tour and I’m really looking forward to it. Anyone else going on this tour?

Hi Victoria

My name is Charlotte, me and my friend Alex are both from Australia, we will be on the same trip :slight_smile:

Hello Charlotte

So glad I am not the only one going on this trip :slight_smile:
Is this your first time on a Topdeck tour?

Hi myself and my partner emily are doing this trip then. We are from glasgow too. We are really looking forward to it. It’s our first time using top deck as a tour company. We are spending extra days in nyc at the beginning and end to make the most of it.

Joe :slight_smile:

Hi Joe

Oh that’s ace can’t wait to meet you both. I’m from Aberdeen.
I am flying out to NYC on 26th Sep and spending the day sightseeing then when we get back to NYC I have the 8th and 9th October to do more sightseeing and shopping.

Victoria :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I’ve just booked onto the tour. I’m from England, currently living in London. I’m arriving in New York on the evening of 25th Sept so I’ll be there to do some sight seeing on 26th too. :slight_smile:

Hi Danni

Cool can wait to meet you! Are you a solo traveller too? Where about are you staying before the trip? :slight_smile:

Hi Victoria, yep I’m a solo traveller. It’s my first topdeck too, but I have done a lot of these kind of toys with other companies. I’m staying in the hotel that the tour starts from - thought it would be easier. How about you?

Hi Danni, I have never done a trip on my own but I am looking forward to it. It will be an experience :slight_smile: Staying where the tour starts as well, saves the hassle trying to find it on the day the tour starts. :slight_smile:

I’m sure you’ll have a great time! Well let me know if you want to meet up at some point the day before as we’re both in the same hotel. :smile:

Yeah I’m sure it will be! Oh that would be great to meet up on the 26th! Do you have facebook? If you want you can add me. It’s Victoria Scott.

Not long now :). Looking forward to the trip. This is out first time using top deck, previously been on g - adventure and contiki tours all been really good.

Joe

I know, can’t believe how quickly it is coming round. Yesterday I finished paying it off now time to save for spending money :smile:

For previous trips how do you take your spending money. I have thought about taking one of those travel cards and also have money on me but I am not sure. :slight_smile:

We have had a credit card for buying stuff clothes etc. Then taken enough money for 4 days in cash, then go to the bank to take out cash for the remaining time. Depends on what you are comfortable doing?

Hey my name is Tara I am travelling solo to this trip to I will be in New york two day prior to this tour if anyone will also be in New York before the tour starts I am from Australia.

Hi Tara

I am in New York on 26th and would be happy to meet up with you. Are you staying at the hotel the tour starts (Marrakech Hotel) Is this your first solo trip or have you done others before?

Hey Victoria, no I am not staying at the hotel however would be lovely to meet.

This will be my second solo tour with Topdeck I will have completed Stars and Stripes in September. Plus touring by myself in between the two tours. I have also done a contiki over 5 years ago.

Hi All
I’m Ki and I’ve just booked for this tour!
I’m also first time solo traveller from Australia - great to know I won’t be alone :smiley:
I’ll be staying at the Marrakech the night before too, so it’ll be good to meet a few of you beforehand :smiley:

Yes look forward to it! God you will be exhausted by the end of the tours :slight_smile:
If you would like I can add you on Facebook :smile:

Hey Ki

No your not! I was a bit like that before I got my first reply on here. At first I thought I was the only one on it :slight_smile:
Sure think that is the plan. Tara, Danni and myself have already decided to meet up and Danni and I are also staying at the Marrakech. Guess we all had the same idea :smile: