Unsure about travelling solo

Hi there… I’m wanting to book a trip for next year. Hopefully Canada/USA, however am nerves about travelling on my own.
can anyone give me advice about travelling solo and hopefully ease my nerves

Im feeling the same
whens your tour?

I havnt booked yet, but I am wanting to do the South West states tour about September or October next year

Hi @Meghan_Fisher,
My first time overseas I travelled solo. It was one of my nerve-racking experiences of my life. I have done another since and about to head off again in about 5 weeks. I travelled to fairly safe countries at the time. But it can be hard with all the crap that’s going on in the world.

Being prepared helps a lot. Having a backup of travel documents, both on your phone and a paper copy. Including your passport (photocopy). I always have a travel SIM or mobile roaming plan with emergency contacts on hand.

If you have any specific questions about money, maps (GPS on your phone) for finding your way around, what to bring, please feel to ask.
Cheers,
Damien

Thanks Damien,
I might just take you up on the questions.

:slight_smile:

I think travelling solo is a great hunt, Because you can learn lot of things and manage your own. The biggest problem with travelling solo is the safety. so i always avoid travelling at night and visit on;ly places which are tourist centric and traveling a public transport.