Umi hotel?

Hello there, just wanting to get some feedback from people what it?s like to stay at the Umi Hotel before a Top Deck Tour trip??? [br][br]Is it quite obvious on the night who are jumping on the same trip as you as well and does everyone pretty much meet each other there and get to know each other? Counting down till my trip in January. I cannot wait![br][br][br][br]I’m doing the 14 Day Winter Wonder Trip![br][br]POSITION VACANT: A tour friend (I’m going lonesome!)

basically you meet everyone in the morning when you’re leaving the hotel because everyone’s going in and out on the night, so you’re not sure who’s there for topdeck and who’s not. [br]but yeah, you find everyone in the morning in the lobby so it’s good.[br][br]European Odyssey '09

I stayed at the Umi Hotel before my Essential Europe tour that just finished.[br]Its a budget hotel, its standard and clean, the staff there are great. But keep in mind it is budget. It does get stuffy in the rooms and bathroom though, there doesnt seem to be an air ventilation system in the hotel (including the lifts) but hey, its all part of the experience. [br][br]Have a great time!! I did, the tour was great and met loads of great people!![br][br]Sandy[br][br]Essential Europe 29th Sept - 10th Oct