UK & Europe Weather in May & June - Your Advise

Hi Guys,[br][br]I’m off to the UK and Europe this May & June for 4 weeks, I’m doing the Spirit Of Europe Tour and spending 10 days in London.[br][br]I would like to ask you guys on what you suggest in what clothing I should take. What is the weather like around this time.[br][br]I understand it’s just the start of their summer and I know the UK summer is a lot different to the Australian summer weather. I"ve been told the European summer is pretty much like ours.[br][br]Will I need to be wearing jackets all the time, would 1 or 2 jackets be enough to take. I will be wearing jeans a lot, will these be warm enough. What do you all suggest.[br][br]Thanks in Advance[br][br]Craig[br][br]Spirit Of Europe 12th May 2009

The UK weather is so unpredictable. Today for example is pretty nice outside, though still chilly. [br][br]You will have to wear a jacket at night at least and you can almost guarantee it will rain some of the time you there.[br][br]Darren[br]Eastern Spirit 03/06/2009

hey even in the middle of July when I was there last I had a light sweater on everyday. Its nice out but you will normally need a jacket. I will be there in May/June as well and fully intend on light sweaters and jackets. Also you always need an umbrella a sunny day can turn dark very quickly and it will pour for like an hour

Hi Darren & Cdn,[br][br]Thank you for your advise. I thought I would have to treat the weather sort of on the cool side, in which I like. I like cool to coolest weathert hen the heat hehe, thats my preferences though ;-)[br][br]Hope you enjoy your trips ;-)[br][br]Cheers[br][br]Craig[br][br]Spirit Of Europe 12th May 2009[br][br][br][quote]Originally posted by cdngirl[br]
hey even in the middle of July when I was there last I had a light sweater on everyday. Its nice out but you will normally need a jacket. I will be there in May/June as well and fully intend on light sweaters and jackets. Also you always need an umbrella a sunny day can turn dark very quickly and it will pour for like an hour[br][/quote]

Does anyone have any advice about the weather in UK and Europe around the end of July to September?!? i know it’s summer so i’m expecting heat in europe but what is it like in UK?? is their summer as hot as say our spring or autumn?? just trying to figure out the age old question of what to pack ??? 8-)[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands